IMD program European Citizens reserved Admission - INFORMATION ON RANKING LIST AND ENROLMENTS
COMPETITION CALL FOR ADMISSION TO THE INTERNATIONAL MD PROGRAM EU citizens reserved
BANDO DI CONCORSO (Competition Call)
Call for admission EU Citizens IMDP 2018.2019 (English version)
The Regulation for Admittance to the A.Y 2018/2019 in English, translates and lists the points of the Competition Call only for information purposes. It does not have legal value since the Italian version of the Competition Call, the Rectoral Decree n°5420 is the official document regulating the competition.
The ranking list will be available online on the University website: GRADUATORIE E IMMATRICOLAZIONI by March 30, 2018.
At the same time it will be possible for each Candidate to access the computerized system to view his/her own Test.
The list shows all the candidates in order of “prematricola”. The “prematricola” number is available at the link https://intranet.unisr.it/esse3/Home.do, clicking on “Admission Test” and subsequently on the competition to which the candidate is enrolled
Registration to the admission test opens on January 15 and closes on March 2 at noon
- Between January 15 and on March 2 at noon each candidate has to sign up, pay the test fee and book one of the slots available as detailed in point 3.2
- Between March 2 at noon and March 6 at noon, candidates who will have already booked a slot before March 2, will have the possibility of changing their slot according to those still available.
The admission test for the San Raffaele International MD Program EU citizens reserved will be held on March 12 at 4 pm, March 14 at 4 pm and March 17 at 2 pm at the Selexi Test Center, (Centro Direzionale Valtorta, Torre A, 1B floor – via G. Vida, 11, Milan). The test will be computer-based.
The registration to the admission test is possible only after having registered the personal data: if this has not been accomplished yet, follow the instructions in the “Registration (personal data): step by step instructions” guide.
After having registered the personal data, the candidates can proceed with the registration to the admission test: download the “Registration to the admission test: step by step instructions” guide.
- REGISTRATION (Personal Data): step by step instruction
- REGISTRATION TO THE ADMISSION TEST: step by step instruction
Click here below to be directed to the registration pages and to start the registration procedure:
REGISTRATION (STARTING FROM JANUARY 15 at noon)
IMD program NON European Citizens reserved Admission
Admission to the International MD program reserved to Non-European Citizens residing abroad: the regulation for Admittance to the a.y. 2018/2019 in English, translates and lists the points of the Competition Call only for information purposes. It does not have legal value since the Italian version of the Competition Call, the Rectoral Decree n° 5445 is the official document regulating the competition.
The Number of Places available is 44.
The Registration to the Test will be possible from February 5, 2018 until March 12, 2018 at 12.00 am (CET).
The Non-EU Admission test will be held on March 28.
- The candidate enters the personal data: registration to the test is done online through the link published below.
- After having registered, the candidate can pay the test fee (170,00 euros)
- Once the payment arrives, the candidate is able to book the seat for the admission test choosing among the Test Centers available.
More information about the International MD program click here
Numero verde 800 33 90 33
Fax 02 91751 453