Admitted candidates must prepare the necessary documentation and follow the indications given in their dedicated competition call. All information is available in each call for either EU or Non EU Citizens and the two quota follow two different enrolment methods and deadlines.
Non EU admitted candidates must go through the pre- enrollment procedure managed by the local Italian Diplomatic Authorities.
The deadline for requesting Study visas is July 24, 2018.
Students with non Italian high school diplomas will also need the translation and legalization of their titles along with the Study Visa. This is all part of the pre-enrolment procedure.
The regulation on enrolment to Italian Universities and Study Visas is available on the MIUR Website
Please be aware of accommodation issues when requesting the Study Visa. If proof of lodging is needed and students wish to request a room in one of the university residences please inform the International Office as soon as possible.
This is the general documentation requested for enrolment. Verify the deadlines on your competition call.
1. Copy of the 1st tuition fee instalment payment receipt*
2. Secondary School Certification (with legalized translation – Dichiarazione di Valore – for all foreign titles)
3. English language certification ( if necessary).
4. Copy of your ID document (passport with the Study Visa for Italy for non -EU Citizens)
5. Copy of your Codice Fiscale (Italian Tax code & ID number – you can request it at your Italian Consulate or obtain it once in Italy)
6. Two passport sized photographs
The Preventative Medicine requirements must be fulfilled as well by all Students within October 30 of each academic year. Should you not manage to download the files available on the webpage, please send an email to email@example.com to request them.