Admitted candidates must collect the necessary documentation and follow the indications given in their dedicated competition call.
All information is available in each Admission Regulation for either EU or Non EU Citizens so verify the dedicated point in order to act accordingly.
Non EU Citizens must also remember to Request the Study Visa and DV by contacting their local Italian Consulate and requesting the translation and legalization of high school papers along with the Study Visa. All Admitted Candidates go through the Consular online pre-enrolment procedure.
Please be aware of accommodation issues when requesting the Study Visa. If proof of lodging is needed and students wish to request a room in one of the university residences please inform the International Office as soon as possible.
> Click here for useful information for Non EU Citizens and immigration procedures
Enrolment for Non EU Citizens of the March 29 test:
When enrolment opens in July 17, admitted students must enter their personal page on the STUDENT INTRANET (click on the english flag on the home page) with the username and password given at registration and proceed with the online pre-enrollment.
- Enrolment: Enrolment is finally confirmed when you hand in the following documents:
1. Copy of the 1st tuition fee instalment payment receipt*
2. Secondary School Certification (with legalized translation – Dichiarazione di Valore – for all foreign titles)
3. English language certification, if necessary.
4. Copy of your ID document (passport with the Study Visa for Italy for non -EU Citizens)
5. Copy of your Codice Fiscale (Italian Tax code & ID number – you can request it at your Italian Consulate or obtain it once in Italy)
6. Two passport sized photographs
* the confirmation deposit is to be deducted from the 1st installment.
Once foreign students have all theirs papers ready, please contact the MD Program Admissions Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).