General Information for transfers to the A.Y 2017/2018:
Only Students enrolled to Medical Schools can request a direct transfer to a higher year. All other students (for example students who have completed a BA/Bsc and pre-med course or come from other health related degrees) must first of all sit the test for admission to the International MD Program and gain admission. Once enrolled, they can request an evaluation of their preceding career. If this latter is your case, once you have enrolled, get in contact with the admissions team for understanding how to request an evaluation of your preceding career.
If you are currently enrolled to a Medical School and wish to transfer to our MD Program, in order for your request to be evaluated please acknowledge that:
- your University must be listed in the World Directory of Medicine http://www.wdoms.org/ and must be recognized by the Ministry of Education of the Country where the University is based.
- Requests for transfers to year 4, 5 or 6 are not considered. Only requests to year 2 and 3 are possible: for the a.y 2017/2018 the is n° 1 place available in year 2 and n°1 place available in year 3.
- All documentation must have the seal and signature of the University of origin. The grading system must be indicated as well and any foreign document (transcripts/syllabi/etc) must be either in Italian or English. If the documentation comes in any other language, the Student will have to provide a verified translation into English.
For requesting a transfer to the A.Y 2017/2018 please follow the indications of the Transfer procedure uploaded below:
- Transfer procedure to the International MD Program
- Transfer Application Form
- TABLE A to be filled out by the student
The IMDP Syllabus is available for comparing course curricula
All the documentation sent in must be complete and sent via email. Request are not evaluated if the documentation sent in is incomplete.
Students requesting a transfer to year 3 sit both the test for year 2 and for year 3. These tests are held on the same day and in Milan only.
Click here to find more info on: