Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy
The study of philosophy must become a functional dimension to the competent practice of new professions, from genomics to public organisation, from
corporate organisation to professions connected to the Internet and the virtual world.
Further investigation of philosophical issues in the context determined by the extraordinary evolution of information technology is, indeed, necessary to
establish primarily the purpose which the communications network, as a management tool for universal relations, aims to achieve, and represents the essential key to reading and interpreting the associated phenomena.
Through philosophical education we are able to develop professional figures able to perform critical assessment of the developments of the contemporary age, and to enter production environments in an operational capacity.
The professional figures which this degree course develops are as follows:
- Operatives in the fields of ICT and multimedia (technical writers, electronic publishing experts, webmasters), e-commerce and e-marketplaces
- Operatives in the field of corporate advertising and communication (public relations, customer services, advertising, marketing)
- Operatives in the publishing field (traditional and electronic)
- Operatives in the field of HR development and training (trainers and training managers)
- Operatives in the field of applied ethics (bioethics, environmental ethics, business and politics experts)