Student ranking and matriculation
Candidates who meet the enrolment criteria may matriculate using the procedure set out below BY 16 OCTOBER 2018:
- visit the https://intranet.unisr.it/esse3/Home.do page of the University website and register your personal details online. On completion of the online registration, candidates will be issued with credentials for accessing the reserved area, in accordance with the instructions provided by the registrar's office Front Office during matriculation.
- visit the Registrar’s Office Front Office with the documentation requested on this page:
- filled-in, signed matriculation application (Italian candidates are only required to fill in the Italian parts of the form);
- copy of the receipt for payment of the first instalment of the fees and contributions, to be made to the bank account specified on the "Fees and Contributions" page;
- photocopy of a valid ID Card;
- photocopy of Tax Code card;
- 2 identical passport photographs, signed on the back;
- notice on the protection of personal data.
The opening times of the Master's Degree Course Registrar's Office Front Office (via Olgettina, 58 20132 Milan, Palazzo Dibit 2, Ciborio floor -1) are as follows:
Monday to Friday, 9 to 11.30 a.m.
On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays also from 1.30 to 2.30 p.m.
Contacts and admin information: email@example.com