International Medical Doctor Program
General information on the admission test:
Candidates have 120 minutes to complete the test which is entirely in English and consists of 100 multiple choice questions divided as follows:
- 60 questions on Logic, Problem solving and Reading comprehension
- 40 questions on Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
The scores are calculated as follows:
- 1 point for each correct answer
- -0.25 points for each incorrect answer
- 0 points for each non answered question
Candidates can also try our TEST SIMULATOR (payment service) to see how the test is structured. At the end of each test you get a report showing how you performed in the different sections of the test. When registering for the service please insert all the details requested.
For any problem with the Test Simulator please write to the Simulator Helpdesk: email@example.com
There is no specific syllabus available for preparation to the admission test. The level of the science subjects would be the level requested from a student finishing high school level (ex. A-level/ Maturità/ etc).