Registration on the website
In order to be admitted to the selection, Italian citizens, EU and non-EU citizens must pay a € 50.00 fee following the instructions indicated on the online registration form.
Please note that payment of the fee by itself does not imply that the candidate has registered correctly to the selection unless all the steps indicated in the form have been fulfilled. The fee will NOT be reimbursed in case a candidate does not participate in the admission selection for any reason.
Registration and application must be filed exclusively online, through the University website (https://unisr.esse3.cineca.it/Home.do).
Registration for the selection consists in four steps:
- Registration and filing personal data (see Guide for Registration);
- Login to the website, through the appropriate link (https://unisr.esse3.cineca.it/Home.do)
- Online payment of the fee for the chosen competition (see Guide for Application)
- Filling out the application form and uploading the required documentation.
Upon submitting the application, the candidate will receive a confirmation email.
Filling out the application
The application (electronic form) can be filled out either in Italian or English. Please do not include special characters in the electronic form (",%,#...).
In the application candidates will provide all information required in the online form.
In the application candidates will also indicate up to two referees who will receive an automatic email at the end of the procedure. This message includes the form the referee must use to write the reference letter.
Candidates are responsible for the data submitted; they can contact the referee(s) to request the letter and to check that it is submitted as required by this call within the defined deadline. The PhD Office will not solicit the submission of the letters.
Upload of the documents
After submitting the online application, the candidate will submit the following documentation in separated PDF files through the same online registration system:
- Application Form duly signed;
- A self-certification of the Bachelor’s Degree indicating the graduation mark;
- A self-certification of the Master’s Degree (according both to the old and new Italian regulation) indicating the graduation mark and the list of relevant exams;
- A copy of a valid identification document;
- A self-certification duly filled out (Attachment 2) in which the candidate declares that the Master’s Degree thesis sent via email (please indicate also the title of thesis) complies with the original document. A PDF FILF OF THE THESIS MUST BE SENT VIA EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FILE SHOULD NOT BE ENCLOSED IN THE ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM. Hard copies of the Thesis or the library code to download it will not be accepted;
- ONLY for candidates admitted “sub condicione” who have not yet graduated when submitting the online application, the list of all exams taken including the relative marks and the WEIGHTED AVERAGE of all grades;
- ONLY for candidates who are enrolled in their last year of a Medical Residency Program a self-certification stating that they will finish the Program by the end of 2021.
Moreover, candidates with a foreign academic qualification, which has not yet received a declaration of equivalence to an Italian degree, will submit with the application any document that may be useful for the Examination Committee to declare its equivalence, as set forth by the Call for Applications.
REFERENCE LETTER– Attachment 1
Reference letters will be rejected if they are not drafted according to the form “Attachment 1” or if they are submitted with different methods from the ones described above. Candidates are not allowed to read their reference letters.
SUBSTITUTIVE DECLARATION – Attachment 2
The entitled persons shall avail themselves of what is set forth in Italian Presidential Decree no. 445/00, as amended and integrated, governing substitute declarations, by using this form, in case they attest other circumstances provided for by Articles 46 and 47 of Italian Presidential Decree no. 445/00.