Cdl magistrale in Biotechnology and Medical Biology EU Citizens reserved
Corso di Laurea magistrale in Biotechnology and Medical Biology EU Citizens reserved
Call reserved to European Citizens
This quota includes: EU Citizens, Non-European citizens already residing in Italy, Citizens from Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and the Republic of San Marino
Admittance to the Master Degree in Biotechnology and Medical Biology is subject to selection through the University’s admission test. N° 48 places are reserved for European Citizens.
The test will be computer-based and held on September 28, 2020 in Milan (Selexi Test Center sito in Via G. Vida, 11, in Milano, c/o Centro Direzionale Valtorta, Torre A, piano 1B).
Registration to the admission test opens on July 6, 2020 and closes on September 20 at noon (CET).
Registration to the test is done exclusively online by following the links available below:
1. The candidate enters his/her personal data
2. After having registered, s/he follows the link to the website where s/he will be able to see the active sessions still available and can pay for the chosen admission test.
3. The candidate receives an email confirming that the payment has been done correctly
4. Once the payment has been confirmed, the candidate is able to book his/her seat/test date with the only limit being the slots available on the chosen date.
5. The candidate receives a mail confirming his/her registration and booking of the exam session.
Each candidate will be able to choose the exam session only after having paid the test fee.
Phone: (+39) 0291751.500