Information for foreign students: choose to live and study with us - Facilities

UniSR does not support the International Mobility in the framework of Free Mover Mobility.

Possibilities for international students to join one of our Ward/Laboratory/Department as exchange students, is definitely decided by the Head of the Units who should be contacted by applicants directly.

Nevertheless UniSR supports the International Mobility by mean of Memorandum of Understanding between Universities. According with this, the UniSR has enhanced its efforts in connected executions of research and teaching programs.

In the framework of this kind of regulated mobility, obligations of any kind will be on Universities charge, except for those assumed with the MoU. Insurances’ Fees (Injuries and Civil Liability) will also be on one’s own charge.

Just students coming from Partner Institutions will be admitted to UniSR as exchange students and regularly enrolled.

On their arrival at UniSR, international students must bring with them:

  • public-liability
  • malpractice insurance (if available)
  • European Health Insurance Card (for EU students) or a private insurance certificate (for non-EU students), translated by the Italian Consulate or Embassy and certifying that the insurance allows the student to receive healthcare in accordance with the legislation of the host country
  • identity card or passport (provided with entry VISA, in case of students coming from non-EU countries)

For any further information please contact the International Office:

International Office

DIBIT2 Building – Floor 1
Via Olgettina 58 – 20132 Milano

Tel. +39 02.91751.543/544/580

Please note that International Students coming from extra EU Countries with VISA for educational and cultural exchange programs have to go to the Police Authorities within the 8th day since their arrival.

Before leaving the Sending Institution

Before leaving Sending Institution, international students have to:

  • Procure the EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) for medical assistance;
  • Procure an Accident Insurance certificate (valid abroad);
  • Make sure that their Passport or Identity Card is valid.

N.B. Make sure that your Sending Institution has informed our Erasmus Office in due time about their arrival at the us.