General Information on transfers:
Only Students enrolled to Medical Schools can request a direct transfer to a higher year. All other students (for example students who have completed a BA/Bsc and pre-med course or come from other health related degrees) must first of all sit the test for admission to the International MD Program and gain admission.
Once enrolled, they can request an evaluation of their preceding career. If this latter is your case, once you have enrolled, get in contact with the Academic Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) for understanding how to request an evaluation of your preceding career.
Transfer procedure A.Y 2018/2019: applications closed on July 27.
If you are currently enrolled to a Medical School and wish to transfer to our International MD Program, in order for your request to be evaluated please acknowledge that:
- your University must be listed in the World Directory of Medicine http://www.wdoms.org/ and must be recognized by the Ministry of Education of the Country where the University is based.
- Requests for transfers to year 5 or 6 are not considered.
- For the a.y 2018/2019, as indicated in the official Call DR 5630 there is at present n° 1 place available in year 2, 3 and 4. This number may or may not increase after September 30.
- All documentation you send in for the evaluation must have the seal and signature of the University of origin. The grading system must be indicated as well and any foreign document (transcripts/syllabi/etc) must be either in Italian or English. If the documentation comes in any other language, the Student will have to provide a verified translation into English.
For requesting a transfer to the A.Y 2018/2019 please follow the indications of the Transfer procedure uploaded below:
Transfer requests can be sent in starting from July 2 and until July 27.
- Transfer procedure to the International MD Program
- Transfer Application Form
- TABLE A to be filled out by the student
The IMDP Syllabus is available for comparing course curricula
All the documentation sent in must be complete and sent via email.
Requests are not evaluated if the documentation sent in is incomplete.
The exam indicated in the procedure will be held on September 5 for all students who will have been admitted to the exam. This exam will be held in the University and the exact time will be communicated to the students directly.
Click here to find more info on: