Banfi Giuseppe Professore ordinarioMedicineBIO/12
Born 1959, January 29th
- Graduated cum laude in Medicine and Surgery on 1984, June 22nd at University of Pavia
- Postgraduated in Hygiene and Preventive Medicine cum laude 1988, July 5th at University of Milan.
- Assistant in central laboratory of Scientific Institute San Raffaele Hospital of Milan from 1985 to 1991.
- Deputy director of the central laboratory of the Scientific Institute San Raffaele Hospital in Milan from 1991
- Medical Superintendent at S. Maria Clinic (Castellanza, Varese) from 1997 to 2001
- Medical Superintendent at the Institute Villa Aprica (Como) from 2001 to 2003
- Medical Superintendent of the Galeazzi Orthopaedic Institute in Milan from February 2003 to September 2008.
- Associate Professor of Clinical Biochemistry and Clinical Molecular Biology at School of Medicine, University of Milano from 2006
- Director of Scientific Research programs at IRCCS, (Scientific and Teaching Hospital) Galeazzi Orthopaedic Institute from May 2007
- Director of Scientific Research programs at Gruppo Ospedaliero San Donato Foundation from September 2008
- General Director of Fondazione Centro San Raffaele from May 2012
- Member of Board of directors of Fondazione Istituto Insubrico Ricerca per La Vita Foundation from June 2012
LAVORI SU RIVISTE INTERNAZIONALI
ORCID: 0000-0001-9578-5338 – ResearchID: K-6585-2015 – Scopus Author Id: 7102710315
H-index 30 (fonte Scopus al 25/07/2018)
IF totale 708,016 Num pubb con IF 293 Media IF per pubb 2,42
Citazioni (fonte Scopus al25/07/2018)
Totale citazioni 4491 Pubb con citazioni 345 Media cit per pubb 13,02
- Pecoraro V, Banfi G, Germagnoli L, Trenti T.
A systematic evaluation of immunoassay point-of-care testing to define impact on patients’ outcomes.
Annals of Clinical Biochemistry 2017;54(4):420-431
- Lombardi G, Barbaro M, Locatelli M, Banfi G.
Novel bone metabolism-associated hormones: the importance of the pre-analytical phase for understanding their physiological roles.
- Lombardi G, Vitale JA, Logoluso S, Logoluso G, Cocco N, Cocco G, Cocco A, Banfi G.
Circannual rhythm of plasmatic vitamin D levels and the association with markers of psychophysical stress in a cohort of Italian professional soccer players.
Chronobiology International 2017;34(4):471-479
- Benedini S, Dozio E, Invernizzi PL, Vianello E, Banfi G, Terruzzi I, Luzi L, Corsi Romanelli MM.
Irisin: A Potential Link between Physical Exercise and Metabolism-An Observational Study in Differently Trained Subjects, from Elite Athletes to Sedentary People.
Journal of Diabetes Research 2017;2017:1039161
- Lombardi G, Ziemann E, Banfi G.
Whole-Body Cryotherapy in Athletes: From Therapy to Stimulation. An Updated Review of the Literature.
Frontiers in Physiology 2017;8:258
- Brayda-Bruno M, Viganò M, Cauci S, Vitale JA, de Girolamo L, De Luca P, Lombardi G, Banfi G, Colombini A.
Plasma vitamin D and osteo-cartilaginous markers in Italian males affected by intervertebral disc degeneration: Focus on seasonal and pathological trend of type II collagen degradation.
Clinica Chimica Acta 2017;471:87-93
- Drago L, Toscano M, Tacchini L, Banfi G.
α-Defensin point-of-care test for diagnosis of prosthetic joint infections: neglected role of laboratory and clinical pathologists.
Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine 2017;56(1):19-24
- Lombardi G, Sansoni V, Banfi G.
Measuring myokines with cardiovascular functions: pre-analytical variables affecting the analytical output.
Annals of Translational Medicine 2017;5(15):299
IF: no IF
- Ferrari D, Lombardi G, Banfi G.
Concerning the vitamin D reference range: pre-analytical and analytical variability of vitamin D measurement.
Biochemia Medica 2017;27(3):030501
- Cauci, S., Viganò, M., de Girolamo, L., De Luca, P., Orfei, C.P., Banfi, G., Lombardi, G., Brayda-Bruno, M., Colombini, A.
High levels of circulating type II collagen degradation marker (CTx-II) are associated with specific VDR polymorphisms in patients with adult vertebral osteochondrosis
International Journal of Molecular Sciences 2017;18(10)
- Mazziotti G, Formenti AM, Frara S, Olivetti R, Banfi G, Memo M, Maroldi R, Giubbini R, Giustina A.
High prevalence of radiological vertebral fractures in women on TSH-Suppressive Therapy for thyroid carcinoma.
Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 2017;103(3):956-964
- Carnovali, M., Luzi, L., Terruzzi, I., Banfi, G. & Mariotti, M
Metabolic and bone effects of high-fat diet in adult zebrafish
Endocrine 2018; 61(2):317-326
- Cabitza F, Banfi G
Machine learning in laboratory medicine: waiting for the flood?
Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine 2018;56(4):516-524
- Sansoni, V., Perego, S., Vernillo, G., Barbuti, A., Merati, G., La Torre, A., Banfi, G., Lombardi, G.
Effects of repeated sprints training on fracture risk-associated miRNA
- Perego, S., Sansoni, V., Banfi, G., Lombardi, G.
Sodium butyrate has anti-proliferative, pro-differentiating, and immunomodulatory effects in osteosarcoma cells and counteracts the TNFα-induced low-grade inflammation
International Journal of Immunopathology and Pharmacology 2018;32:394632017752240
- Vitale JA, La Torre A, Banfi G, Bonato M.
Effects of an 8-Week Body-Weight Neuromuscular Training on Dynamic Balance and Vertical Jump Performances in Elite Junior Skiing Athletes: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
JOURNAL OF STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING RESEARCH 2018;32(4):911-920
- Ferrari D, Manca M, Premaschi S, Banfi G, Locatelli M.
Toxicological investigation in blood samples from suspected impaired driving cases in the Milan area: Possible loss of evidence due to late blood sampling.
Forensic Science International 2018;288:211-217
- Dugué B, Lombardi G, Banfi G.
What everybody should know about postural changes.
Scandinavian Journal of Clinical & Laboratory Investigation 2018;2018 May 22:1-4 Epub
- Zapparoli L, Seghezzi S, Scifo P, Zerbi A, Banfi G, Tettamanti M, Paulesu E.
Dissecting the neurofunctional bases of intentional action.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018;115(28):7440-7445
- Vitale JA, Lombardi G, Weydahl A, Banfi G.
Biological rhythms, chronodisruption and chrono-enhancement: The role of physical activity as synchronizer in correcting steroids circadian rhythm in metabolic dysfunctions and cancer.
Chronobiology International 2018;2018 Jun 28:1-13 Epub
Il titolare del presente curriculum vitae, pubblicato online sul portale www.unisr.it, è garante in via esclusiva della correttezza e della veridicità dei dati e delle informazioni in esso riportate e del loro eventuale e puntuale aggiornamento. Egli è dunque il diretto ed unico responsabile dei contenuti indicati nei propri curricula.