Di Mattei Valentina Elisabetta Professore AssociatoPsychologyPsicologia Dinamica
She is specialized in Clinical Psychology and since 2001 works in the Health and Clinical Psychology Clinic at the San Raffaele Hospital in Milan where she is both a researcher and clinician.
Since graduating, she has developed various work experiences abroad in both clinical and university settings. She is a Professor in the Faculty of Psychology at the San Raffaele University, both for the undergraduate Psychology course and the Clinical and Neuropsychology specialties.
She has also offered her professional experience as a volunteer, working for non-governmental organizations in Africa, Asia, and South America.
She is author and co-author of numerous scientific articles for both Italian and International Psychology and Medical journals.
From her daily experience, she has developed a desire to care for patients and their quality of life, for this reason, in 2012, she founded the “Salute allo Specchio” project at the San Raffaele Hospital for which she is now managing director. She also founded and is now Vice-President of the non-profit organization “Salute allo Specchio Onlus”, an organization which aims to combine medical excellence with quality of care for oncology patients.
– Di Mattei V.E., Motta C., Villa S., Sarno L., Psychological approach to the aneurysm patient, Springer Ed. (in press)
– Di Mattei V.E., Prunas A., Novella L., Marcone A., Cappa S.F., Sarno L., (2008) The burden of distress in caregivers of elderly demented patients and its relationship with coping strategies, Neurological Sciences, 29, pp. 383-389
– Di Mattei V. E., Ratti M.M., Milesi M. R., Villa E., Sarno L.“Guidelines for the assistance to oncology patients in a Health Psychology Clinical Service: a psycho-dynamic model”. Psycho-oncology, vol. 17, ppS1-S348, 2008
– Di Mattei V.E, Ratti M.M., Finocchiaro C.Y., Sarno L., Villa E., “The doctor-patient relationship: an experimental study in an oncology setting”.
Psycho-oncology, vol. 17, ppS1-S348, 2008
– Di Mattei V.E, Ratti M.M., Finocchiaro C.Y., Sarno L., Villa E., “Psychological patterns of the relationship and the comunication between doctor and patient in oncology setting”. Psycho-oncology, vol. 17, ppS1-S348, 2008
– Di Mattei V.E., Prunas A., Sarno L. (2004), Il Burnout negli operatori della salute mentale: quali interventi?, Psicologia della salute, 2, 113-122.
– Guarnerio C., Di Mattei V.E., Sarno L. (2004), Nascita, crescita e sviluppo della formazione psicoterapeutica in Italia, Psicoterapie
Il titolare del presente curriculum vitae, pubblicato online sul portale www.unisr.it, è garante in via esclusiva della correttezza e della veridicità dei dati e delle informazioni in esso riportate e del loro eventuale e puntuale aggiornamento. Egli è dunque il diretto ed unico responsabile dei contenuti indicati nei propri curricula.