Students with non-Italian academic qualifications

If you have been or are going to be awarded a non-Italian secondary school or University/College qualification, we invite you to consult the documents published below for detailed information on the academic requirements for accessing university courses in Italy.

Candidates having a non-Italian high school leaving certificate or attending the last year of an international/non-Italian high school are required to send a copy of their final Diploma/Certificate or a copy of their transcripts at before registering for the admission test.

The Admissions Office will carry out a preliminary check of the school documents.

Titoli esteri e richiedenti visto Foreign qualifications & study visa Schema riassuntivo titoli esteri Summary foreign qualifications