International MD Program - EU citizens ranking list
The final ranking list is published at the bottom of this page.
The number of places available for European citizens is 72.
RANKING LIST SCROLLING (18/11/2021)
Candidates ranked from position 410 to position 414 are admitted and can proceed with the online enrollment within November 30, 2021 3:00 p.m. (CET).
In order to enrol, admitted candidates have to log into their Intranet personal area with the same credentials used to register for the test and click on Menu -> Enrolment.
Within the set deadline candidates must:
- Complete the online enrolment procedure;
- Print out the enrolment form and the MAV payment form available at the end of the enrolment procedure;
- Proceed with the payment of the first tuition fee instalment using the MAV form;
- Send the following documents in PDF format via e-mail to email@example.com specifying in the subject “Enrolment IMD program EU citizens”:
- Filled out and signed enrolment form;
- Copy of the payment receipt of the first tuition fee instalment;
- Copy of the final official secondary school leaving certificate (Diploma);
- Copy of the C1 English language certification;
- Copy of ID card or passport;
- For Non-EU citizens residing in Italy: copy of the residence permit;
The Student Center will confirm your enrolment within the next working day from the reception of your e-mail. It will not be possible to finalize the enrolment if the documentation sent is not complete.
Candidates currently enrolled at other Italian universities have to communicate it in the enrolment e-mail specifying their intention, whether is to withdraw or to transfer from the other university.
It is enough to send a proof of the withdrawal or transfer request to firstname.lastname@example.org as it is not necessary to wait until the career is actually closed for enrolling at UniSR.