International Medical Doctor Program Non EU Citizens
Admission to the one-cycle degree course in Medicine and Surgery in English – the San Raffaele International MD Program (Class LM-41) is disciplined by an admission test and based on the number of places available.
Candidates ranked in position from 1 to 5 have gained admission to the MD Program.
In order to be eligible for enrolment, the admitted candidates must possess an English language Certification corresponding to the C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference CEFR. Candidates who have studied entirely in the means of the English Language in their Secondary School or University/College for at least the past two years preceding enrolment,are exempted from presenting the above mentioned English Language certification.
Candidates are invited to arrange for obtaining the above mentioned certificate in time for enrolment. Candidates without the necessary documentation will not be allowed to completeenrolment and will lose their assigned seat.
Papers requested for enrolment:
Admitted candidates must send the documentation below listed via email to
enrolment.imdprogramNONEU@unisr.it starting from September 2, 2019 and until September 27, 2019 at noon.
The documentation must strictly be in PDF format:
- Enrolment Form;
- Photocopy of the payment receipt of the first Tuition fee installment through bank transfer to the following details:
BANCA POPOLARE DI SONDRIO
Via S. Maria Fulcorina, 1 20123 MILANO (MI)
Account number: 16782/34
Account holder: UNIVERSITA' VITA‐SALUTE SAN RAFFAELE
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate with verified translation into Italian by the local Italian diplomatic authorities;
- Photocopy of the DICHIARAZIONE DI VALORE of foreign titles issued by the local Italian diplomatic authorities (Italian Consulate/Italian Cultural Centre). This declaration must have the information on the evaluation system of Certificates in the Country where it was obtained (final score, minimum and maximum score that can be assigned);
- Photocopy of the English Language Certification;
- Complete photocopy of the Passport and Study Visa;
- Privacy form.
Candidates will receive via email confirmation of their enrolment within five working days from when the Registrar’s Office receives the all the enrolment documentation.