Call for applications and admissions requirements
Applications are open from Fabruary 27th (09:00 CET) until April 30th, 2023 (23:59 CET) and must be submitted via PICA.CINECA.UNISR.
Candidates must register on PICA platform and include all the information required to complete the applications, attaching all relevant documents in PDF format (max. 30 mb each).
The access to the Master Program is subject to an evaluation of the candidate's academic and professional titles.
The program is open only to Medicine & Surgery graduates with professional qualification. Specializations and/or residencies Cardiology will be preferred.
A professional medical insurance will be request upon enrollment.
This qualifications-based evaluation will result in a ranking stating the list of the admitted candidates (minimum 1, maximum 3), and will be generated considering the criteria stated below (maximum 20 points totally):
- Academic and professional career: max 10 points;
- Logbook proving the execution of > 100 studies in the left sections of the heart: max. 5 points;
- Relevant publications: max 5 points.
In case the number of applications exceeds the available seats, an interview to be carried out remotely (max 10 extra points).
International candidates are additionally requested to provide:
1. Legalized translation of the Degree Certificate
2. Declaration of Value (to be issued by the Italian Embassy/Consulate where the degree was obtained) or Statement of Comparability.
UniSR Program Office will guide the candidates through the following steps and adivse about any relevant administrative needs.
The instructions about the enrollment process and deadlines for admitted candidates will be published on this webpage.