Call for applications
Applications are open until September 5th, 2022 (23:59) and must be submitted via PICA.CINECA.UNISR.
Candidates must register on PICA platform and include all the information required to complete the applications, attaching all relevant documents in PDF format (max. 30 mb each).
The access to the Master Program is subject to an evaluation of the candidate's academic and professional titles.
The program is open only to Medicine & Surgery graduates with professional qualification. Specializations and/or residencies in Gastroenterology, Digestive-Endoscopic Surgery, Internal Medicine will be preferred.
A professional medical insurance will be request upon enrollment.
This qualifications-based evaluation will result in a ranking stating the list of the admitted candidates (minimum 1, maximum 8), and will be generated considering the titles below:
- Medical Doctor Degree and final mark;
- Specialization/Residency field and final mark;
- Professional profile and experience;
- Scientific publications.
International candidates are additionally requested to provide:
1. Legalized translation of the Degree Certificate
2. Declaration of Value (to be issued by the Italian Embassy/Consulate where the degree was obtained) or Statement of Comparability.
UniSR Program Office will guide the candidates through the following steps and adivse about any relevant administrative needs.
The instructions about the enrollment process and deadlines for admitted candidates will be published on this webpage.