- Communicate their values and promote best practices.
- Engage with alternative and reflective thought models.
- Delve into cultural themes and strategic scenarios for the life and role of businesses.
- Expand and redefine the demand for expertise to meet their strategic needs through interaction with the philosophical competencies of teachers and students.
- Rely on a research and intervention team in response to specific organizational requests.
- Engage in dialogue with multiple thought models, intervention methodologies, and tools for problem management.
- Position itself as a form of reflection conducted within real situations and aimed at solving specific problems.
- Measure itself in the analysis of managerial, organizational, and professional practices.
- Emphasize philosophical skills to address the complexity of the world of work in all its facets.