International Medical Doctor Program
General Information on transfers
If you wish to transfer to our International MD Program, in order for your request to be evaluated please acknowledge the following:
- Requests for transfers to year 6 are not evaluated.
- All documentation you send in for the evaluation must have the seal and signature of the University of origin. The grading system must be indicated as well and any foreign document (transcripts/syllabi/etc) must be either in Italian or English. If the documentation comes in any other language, the Student will have to provide a verified translation into English.
- The interview indicated in the procedure will be held in early September.
- The transfer is ultimately confirmed, after positive evaluation, based on the number of places available in the year you are requesting the transfer to.
- The IMDP Syllabus is available for comparing course curricula.
- All documentation must be complete.
2020.2021 Transfer Applications
Application for transfers to the International MD Program AY 2020/2021 opens on July 10 and closes on August 21 at noon (CET)
How to participate:
Below is the Transfer Procedure and necessary forms in English. Please read the documents thoroughly and prepeare as requested.
In order to participate to the transfer competition and submit your request, all candidates must apply through the Transfer Application Form (click on MENU- choose eng - create an account and then access the competition you are applying for)
The transfer procedure is also available here