Following the publication of the Ministerial Decree n. 1061 on August 10th 2021, a Call for Application is published for the assignment of three-year PhD additional scholarships co-financed under the PON Research and Innovation 2014-2020 calls with reference to resources from the ESF-REACT EU - Action IV.5 PhD on green related issue.
The fellowships are activated for the academic year 2021/2022 and for the XXXVII cycle within the following Courses:
- International PhD Course in Philosophy
- International PhD Course in Molecular Medicine
- PhD Course in Cognitive Neuroscience
The following 10 fellowships on “green related issues” will be assigned through the present Call:
- 5 Project-based fellowships within the Course in Philosophy
- 3 Project-based fellowships within the Course in Molecular Medicine
- 2 Project-based fellowships within the Course in Cognitive Neuroscience
Each candidate may apply for the admission to ONLY ONE OF THE PHD COURSES and consequently only to the projects offered within that specific course.
The description of the 10 project-based fellowships is available in "projects" section.
The scheduling of the evaluation phases are available at the following link.