- We are happy to inform you of the workshop “Women in Sciences. Le Scienze con la D maiuscola”, to be held at the University of Milan-Bicocca on May, 13th-14th 2019. Click here to download the poster. Click here to see the program.
- On the occasion of the international women’s day, we are happy to inform you of the seminar “Gender perspective in university and research field” that will take place in Milan on March 15th, 2019. For the poster of the event, click here.
- We are happy to inform you of the seminar “Il femminismo e le sfide del neoliberismo. Postfemminismo, sessismo, politiche della cura” that will take place in Bologna on February 22nd, 2019. See here for the poster of the seminar.
- The research centre gender – Interfaculty centre for gender studies, together with Vita-Salute San Raffaele University, participates to the activities of Centro di ricerca interuniversitario “Culture di genere”. This centre involves six Universities from Milan (University of Milan Bicocca, University of Milan, Politecnico di Milano, Bocconi University, IULM University, Vita-Salute San Raffaele University) and promotes research and activities in the area of gender studies. For more information click here.
- Foundation of SWIP Italia. SWIP Italia (Italian Society for Women in Philosophy) aims at promoting the work of women in philosophy, sustaining them in their careers, reporting and opposing gender discrimination in academia. SWIP Italia has been founded on June 14th, 2018 in Turin. For more information click here.
- Course on Gender Studies – Faculty of Philosophy – MA in Philosophy of the contemporary world.
- Optional Course – Faculty of Medicine
“Gender in Medicine: pathophysiological and socio-cultural traits”
Description: This annual course provides students with 12 lessons given by leading experts in the field of gender medicine
- On February 1st, 2018 Professor Daniela Perani will participate as a speaker in the Conference “TUTTA CUORE E CERVELLO. IL CERVELLO MASCHILE E FEMMINILE: QUALI DIFFERENZE?”.
Download the program here: Program.
- Best poster prize at the Conference on Gender Medicine to Arianna Sala for the poster: “Indice di Massa Corporea e Demenza di Alzheimer: Un Effetto Del Genere su Metabolismo e Connettività Cerebrali”.