Erasmus+/Study -Incoming Students
Erasmus students interested in joining UniSR have to deal with some administrative formalities in order to finalize their enrolment before their arrival.
Please acknowledge that at UniSR all courses are taught in Italian, except for the International MD Program and Ph.D. Programs which are taught in English. A basic knowledge of Italian Language is thereby highly recommended.
Click here to find our COURSE CATALOGUE and the degree program offer at UniSR!
For any further information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOMINATION BY SENDING INSTITUTION
Students have to be sure their Sending Institution has informed the ERASMUS Office of their arrival at the UniSR before deadlines:
June 30th – I Semester and all Year Long
December 1st – II Semester
Within the deadline mentioned above, students are required to fill in the Application Form and Learning Agreement Form and send them to us by regular mail, duly signed and stamped by the Erasmus Office of the Sending Institution.
After the Erasmus Office has verified Application Form, details and Learning Agreement Form, students will receive an e-mail confirming their admission to the Erasmus Programme at UniSR. They will also receive further information about the organization of the Education Offer: Courses Schedule and Academic Year Calendar. An up-dated version of the “Student Guide” and Learning Plans will be published by the Degree Course Secretary on our web-site, at the beginning of each academic year. Exam timetables will be provide to students by the end of each semesters, by the Degree Course Secretaries.
BEFORE LEAVING THE SENDING INSTITUTION
Before leaving Sending Institution, students have to:
- Fill in the Application Form and send it to our Erasmus+ Office
- Fill in the Learning Agreement Form – together with the cooperation of their Faculty in the Sending Institution – about the courses they will take at UniSR and send it to our Erasmus Office;
- Fill in the Inmmunization form below which certifies their Health check;
- Procure the EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) for medical assistance;
- Present an Accident Insurance certificate (valid abroad);
- Make sure that their Passport or Identity Card is valid.
N.B. Make sure that the Sending Institution has informed our Erasmus Office in due time about your arrival at the UniSR.
WHEN AT UNISR
Erasmus students should finalize their enrollment within 2 days of their arrival. To do this, you must hand the following documents in to the Erasmus+ Office – Via Olgettina 58, Dibit 2 Building, Floor 1, 20132 Milan (Open on Thursday and Tuesday 09.30 am – 11.00 am):
- passport or any other identification;
- Accident Insurance certificate (valid abroad);
- EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) for medical assistance.
If requested, the office will issue two copies of a document certifying enrolment: use one copy to apply for the University’s Library Card and the other to get the Public Transport Card if aged under 26.
If eligible, students can take the declaration to the offices of the A.T.M. (Milan Transport Company), together with identity card or passport and 1 photograph.
If no information is available at the Sending Institution concerning the courses students will be allowed to take at UniSR, please contact the Erasmus+ Office at email@example.com