Erasmus+ Traineeship/Incoming Students
According to the guidelines established by the Erasmus+ Programme – Traineeship, the UniSR accepts the European students who would like to carry out the practical activities through the Erasmus+ Traineeship programme, which anyway has to be organised in the framework of specific agreements previously signed between the University and other divisions of the participating Institutions.
Please note that the deadlines for the Erasmus+ Traineeship application are the same as for the Erasmus+ Study:
– 30th June – for the mobilities scheduled for the first semester or for the whole academic year;
– 15th December – for the mobilities scheduled for the second semester.
BEFORE LEAVING THE SENDING INSTITUTION
Before leaving the Sending Institution, the Erasmus+ students have to:
- Fill in the Application form and send it to our Erasmus+ Office;
- Fill in the Learning Agreement for Traineeships form;
- Fill in the Immmunization form which certifies their health check;
- Complete the required online courses on safety in the workplace;
- Provide us with a copy of any insurance coverage required for the kind of activity they will carry out, issued by Home University or Private Provider;
- Provide us with any documents required by the Preventive Medicine and by the Occupational Health and Safety Manager.
WHEN AT UNISR
The Erasmus+ students should finalise their enrollment within 2 days of their arrival. To do this, please send an email to email@example.com in order to set an appointment.
BEFORE LEAVING THE RECEIVING INSTITUTION (UNISR):
Erasmus+ students should set an appointment with the Erasmus+ Office in order to pick up the Certificate of Departure and the After the Mobility form (mandatory).
For further information on how to organise your stay in Milan, please have a look at the Frequently Asked Questions.