Erasmus+ Traineeship/Incoming Students
According to the guidelines established by the Erasmus+ Program – Traineeship, UniSR accepts European students in traineeships, which anyway have to be organized in the framework of specific agreements previously signed between the University and other divisions of the participating Institutions.
Please note that the deadlines for Erasmus+ Traineeship application are the same as for Erasmus+ Study:
– June 30th – I Semester and all year long
– December 1st – II Semester
For any further details please contact us:
The Erasmus+ Office is in Via Olgettina 58 – 20132 Milan, Dibit 2, Floor 1
and receives upon appointment.
Erasmus+ Traineeship/ Outgoing Students
Erasmus Traineeship is a type of student mobility that began in the academic year 2014-2015 as part of the Erasmus + Program 2014-2020.
This type of mobility gives the possibility to students to carry out an internship period in companies, training centers, research centers or other organizations eligible and based in one of the Program Countries.
The institutions / organizations eligible to carry out the internship can be:
- Higher education institutions holding an ECHE;
- Public or private organizations active in the job market, education, training and youth sectors.
NON eligible instiutions/companies:
- Community institutions and bodies, including specialized agencies
- National diplomatic authorities (Embassies, Consulates) of the country where the student is enrolled as well as those of origin / citizenship of the student in the host country.
- The European Central Bank
- Institutions managing European program
Eligible Institutions for Traineeship:
The International Relations Offices of higher education institutions as long as the training activity envisaged during the internship period is clearly expressed in the Learning Agreement for Traineeship, and is not already co-financed by any other Community programs, in order to avoid possible conflicts interest and / or double funding.
• Italian cultural institutes abroad, schools, Italian Chambers of Commerce abroad, Italian law firms based abroad, private companies whose registered office resides in Italy, etc. as long as the principle of transnationality is guaranteed (e.g. the trainee acquires know-how different from that which the student would acquire with a traineeship in his/her own country),
• the European Council, the United Nations Organization, the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe, the United Nations Organization for Education, Science and Culture, offices connected to the UNO and to the U.N.E.S.C.O.
Traineeship opportunities can be viewed on the erasmusintern.org platform reported by the National Agency ERASMUS + / INDIRE Italy or identified through individual research on the web.
In fact, many companies use their websites to advertise traineeship opportunities. A good method to use when searching for internship locations is to create a list of companies operating in your sector of interest and regularly visit the sections "Work with us", "Jobs", "Vacancies", "Careers" on their websites. Equally valuable resources can be the numerous portals that report internship / job offers such as:
- EuroBrussels, The European Affairs Jobsite
- EURES, il portale europeo della mobilità professionale
- EURODESK, informazione e orientamento sui programmi dell’UE
- GLOBAL PLACEMENT, Internship Network
- PHILOX, connecting European students
- Praxis Network
- Reconfirm Trainee Porta
The research of the Traineeship headquarters must in any case be carried out in agreement with the professors coordinators for the Erasmus Programme within UniSR or with their thesis supervisor.
The duration of the Erasmus + Traneeship mobility must be between 2 and 12 months. The internship period and the return procedures must be carried out between 01 June 2021 and 30 September 2022.
Following the publication of the ranking, and in order to formalize their acceptance or renunciation of the assigned exchange place, students considered eligible will have 3 working days to send to the the Erasmus + Office via email and in pdf format, the following documents:
- photocopy of a valid identity document
- photocopy of the tax code
- declaration of the Traineeship place Acceptance
- declaration of Renouncement of the Exchange Place
Those who, despite being eligible, do not accept the exchange place within three days, will automatically forfeit without further notice. Please note that applications for admission to the ERASMUS + Program must be submitted via email and in pdf format to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received from Monday March 22, 2021 until - and no later than - Sunday April 18, 2021.
All modules are available on the student intranet in the folders Municipalities / International Office / Erasmus + program modules